Please let us know what features you would like to see in CSD2021
Hi Jim! I would love to have new clubs from asian countries if possible?
And would love to see some new avatars or their attires
Hi Jim, first of all, I want to say that the game is awesome.
- Before my proposals for the new CSD21, there is a bug in the current version: if a player is sent off during a match, he should be suspended for the next one. This do not work, the player is available for next match selection.
- It would be nice if there is an option to choose if the club director want to hire a manager or want to be the manager of the team. Just like Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger.
- Another proposal is that the director can define the u23 squad, so the u23 manager can't pick-up first team players without authorization.
- And the last one is only a comment, the players start to decrease their abilities at 28/29. But at that age, many of the real players are in the peak of their career and the decrease begin at 32 or 33.
I used to play many football manager games like Championship Manager, PC Futbol, and so on and this one is the best by far.
Thank you for the great job done in this game.
Your last point is really true.
thank you for your comments, the suspension will be fixed and a update shortly
I'm so glad there is this opportunity to suggest new features. I've been playing CSD20 since its release day and while I enjoyed it immensely, it also left a lot to be desired.
1. Make a feature to Mark all messages as read
It's so tiresome having to open all so-called-important messages which doesn't really all that important (except that kind of messages that absolutely needs reaction)
2. Allow a certain number of editable auto-sets for starting 11
The only option available, namely [Full Strength] and [Rest Key Players] don't really cater to our need. Most of the time I like to employ my youth players (who wouldn't get into starting 11 with both options) for first-team experiences especially against weaker opponents. In fact, except against mightily strong opponents like Liverpool or Manchester C (which I would go Full Strength), I keep manually adjusting my starting 11, which is so damn annoying in the long run.
3. Allow offering my players to be loaned to specific club
Sometimes I received offer from big clubs wanting to loan out their players into my club. Why can't I do the same?
4. Make all Coaching Badges to be purchasable by Golds
Calculate it so that Level 2 Badge is affordable for free-to-play users just by a several days of playing. This would develop a sense of purchasing in a user. Badges to be made purchasable by Golds would motivate users to play more regularly to farm Golds. Who knows before they have enough Golds collected their sense of anticipation would peak that they would be willing to buy the remaining Golds with $$$. I believe this is a logical business model. The app would be more popular (hence increasing the app fanbase) since even free-to-play users can have UEFA-A Badges or even higher, even though that would require them months of playing but they'll be an absolute loyal user then.
5. Make the Academy to only produce players with positions based on Academy Manager's formation
My Academy Manager formation is 3-4-3 yet for so many seasons it constantly produced FB, CDM, CAM, WF players. WTH!
6. Allow players to be able to have special coaching to speedily increase specific stats
Such as making a GK have a specific Handling course, or a CM have Passing course. It can be that this coaching can only be applied during summer.
7. Allow Manager to be proficient in more than one formation
This is reality. Of course, the Manager would require Golds to unlock his second formation slot.
8. Allow players to be able to have more than one main position.
This is reality too. Like above, make it so that the second position slot to be unlocked with Golds.
9. Allow players to be able to learn any positions
My academy once produced a CDM youth with potential Defending rating reached 95 and Passing rating 92, yet I can't train him to be a CB! (I run on 3-4-3 formation). Make the cost of learning new positions ranged according to their stats. So that a CF wanting to learn to be a CB would require astronomical sum while an FB wanting to learn to be a CB would be cheap.
10. Allow user to define U23 squad
So that First Team Manager can't prevent youth players with high stats from competing in the U23 matches, and U23 Manager can't just pick any important 1st Team players unauthorized (as stated by Diego Galluzzi).
11. Make a Youth-and-Reserve league
No need to watch them play, having their own fixture and trophy is enough. Make sure the participating youth players can have observable stats growth while in this league.
12. Speedily increasing number value by holding tap
While signing a contract or setting price when selling players, a single tap can have a maximum increase of 1 mil. This is the most annoying thing I ever found in the game. Holding the tap doesn't continually increase the value like it would do in other apps, here you need to retap it numerous times. I like to maximize my asking price because sometimes it works (I sold the aging N.Matic of Manchester U in January of my first season to Madrid for 144 mil) can you imagine how tired my thumb tapping the [+] button continuously?
13. Make Editor capable of editing Club Logo, the image of the Board of Director, and Nationality of Players/Staffs.
Cool ideas @Junjun Jey
Thank you for your comments, some of these have good reasons why they are not in the game but some good suggestions on here.
Been playing this game fairly a lot and these things should be added to make the game better
choose more Things a scout can lookout for (contract expiry) all I can do is pick age, position and wether I want to loan or transfer. This would give a scout a useful job and we should also be allowed to choose a country or league a scout should focus in. I would like to bring talent elsewhere to my team but I can’t if my
scouts tell me there’s no one When there’s loads of players to pick.
explain to The scouts and manager the types of players your interested in. I’m more into young players and I can’t get this across as the managers and scouts want me to get old players above 27 on their team.
also this game needs to stop crashing. I’ve lost games and ruined my season with this game constantly crashing and me having to lose my game when I’m winning, I’ve had incidents where I’ve been 3-0 up and my game crashes then when I load back up I will have to skip the match and lose. This really needs to be concerned and addressed.
change the ground scenary. The facilites And academy looks dull and simple, it looks like it’s been rushed to just be put out there. More time should be spent on the look of the facilities to give you a reason to upgrade the facility.
tell the u23 manager to build his team using my youth team players. And tell me if I want to sign them onto the team, give them more time or release them. I think he should get my academy players and be put in a league to win prize money for the u23 team to be developed
also the development. I get 21 year olds and I can only develop them until they turn 23? What? Many players develop until 25/26 and start to go down as they reach 32 and onwards. Makes no sense, I basically use them for 2 seasons or 1.5 seasons if they’re gonna turn 22 in January.
Lastly have more options to find the player you want. E.g look at players who are not gonna renew their contracts and are leaving. We as directors should be able to get in contact with players when they’re in the last 4/5 months in their contract as nowadays people do this in higher leagues.
this game is amazing, overall the game and designs needs to be tweaked and designed and well designed and not rushed and make sure the game don’t crash and give us as directors more control and tell our staff to do what we tell them to do. not listen and not take the advice on board
I would like to appreciate the csd team for building a good game but would thank this if my suggestions are put into the game itself.
Hello, first of all I've been playing this game for a lot of time (right now I'm in year 2083 with Barcelona :')) The game is overall very good, but it can surely be better.
1).Add more Leagues to play. I am from Greece and I would really love to have the chance of taking control of Olympiacos FC.
2).Change the number of teams that Qualify to European Championships. I was in charge of Hearts in Scotland, finished 3rd but only the 2 first teams Qualify to Europe, something that isn't happening in Reality.
3).I've got a full upgraded youth academy (level 6) and a 87 rating Academy Coach,but almost every youth player they are promoting is about 60-70rating. Why is that happening?
4).Lastly, I cannot really understand how player values are working right now. A 90rating 23years old player can cost 130+millions,but a 85 rating 20 years old player costs 30millions(!!!!).
Thanks in advance and well done for creating such a great game. Hope some of my advices will become true in CSD21. ;)
@mozil056 I think it is going to be released in public on August, so STOP asking that question everywhere!!!
First, I would like to say that I really enjoy playing the game and that these are simply suggestions for improving the game for your fanbase.
Minor fixes and adjustments:
- Being able to sort the squad overview by age, goals, assists, play style, ...etc., not only by rating.
- When looking at another teams overview, I can only see their squad, so I want to be able to view things such as their current manager, staff, stadium, and their fixtures and results as the only way to see their results are to view the ENTIRE league's fixture list.
- And also I know game would have a HUGE database if included to all teams, but could we have past stats of our own teams in matches, and only for each season.
- Have player stats of all teams be separated to various competitions as I'm seeing players like Mbappe score like 50 goals a season even though that's including ALL competitions. Have em separated by main league, cup and/or continental competitions.
- This especially is very minor, but I noticed that in top-flight divisions, European spots are not easy to identify without colour.
- Add captains to our teams. A really small change but still nice to have.
- Remove the " I'm not happy with the result and I don't think X is good enough". It really pisses me off when a player is so full of himself and just makes me wanna sell him. If you prefer to keep this then I would suggest adding "Arrogant" as a personality trait to the game. Same for Loyal.
- Add weak/ preferred foot.
- Add colour for the different play style so to identify/differentiate them better.
- Arrange friendly fixtures on our own.
- Why do I have to pay more for a players wage when I'm loaning a player in. It's just dumb.
- Please add more slots. I want to be doing some other saves simultaneously with my main one. Three to four would do for me.
Changes and additions:
- Have all the youth academy prospects generated around the end of the season instead of in and around the season, I would say around March or April.
- Remove the overseas scout and instead add slots for more scouts that are under the Head Scout. There could be a scout for specifically searching for youth talents or one for searching for specified first-team players. This could be also applied for the Head Coach, for Attacking, Defending, Goalkeeping... etc. The slot for these would be limited to three at most just so it doesn't get too overcomplicated.
- Add squad roles when trying to sign a player so that the manager has to play some players (rotation, back up and youth players) from the substitutes and reserves regardless of rating.
- The fans. They are single-handedly the most annoying part of the game. They are always complaining about the stadium regardless of the team you are playing. Instead of completely getting rid of this entirely you could incorporate something like tolerance scale of the manager and team. You can use the "Board Style" (impatient, expectant, supportive...) in which it will tell you how quickly and efficiently you have to achieve your goals so that you don't get sacked and hated by the fans, or reassured and revered by the fans.
- Please replace the coach report of certain players' potential with ACTUAL coach reports from your COACHES instead of using the coins. Same for scouting players.
- I think this will be a difficult task but I would love to see the stats system revamped a bit. Currently, there's only attacking, defending, shooting, passing and goalkeeping. Maybe we could expand on those stats and give them subsidiary stats. For example, defending would have a culmination of Tackling, Positioning and Strength. Same would apply for attacking with Shooting, Pace, and Heading. And finally, overall ( not sure about the name or subsidiary stats) with Passing, Skill, and something else ( haven't thought of one). This would bring more depth to players and the scouting change that was stated above by other players. I would say limit it to three per stat as this is a mobile game so I wouldn't over complicate things. This would change things for mangers as they could for example request a player with destructive capabilities such as a Ball-winning midfielder. Then I would proceed to search on my own or tell my scout to go for a CDM with Tackling, Positioning and Passing. This for me would be a lot more fun if done so like this or similar. Oh and goalkeeping for me should stay the same, doesn't really need to be changed.
- Also would love to see a change for the growth of manager rating. No matter what happens in the season the manager only gets 2+ growth only if they've been promoted to the next division. This is obviously something that really put me off the game as progression between seasons is really slow. This could be changed to over the season instead of at the end. I would split the season into four sections. In these four sections, the growth of a manager is determined by how they are doing performance-wise and how happy they are. If they are extremely happy and performing well they get a 1+ increase, if they perform badly and are not happy they don't get an increase in rating. Simple as that. The four sections would be: August to September, November to December, January to March, and April to May. So the minimum is 1+ a season and the maximum is 4/5+ a season ( third section is longer then the others so more room to grow) I think other staff members ( aside from Head Coach, Assistant Manager) should get a normal 2+ increase if the season was good.
- Add players history and growth so we can see where they've been, how much was paid for them and their seasonal stats. Also growth is just a players rise and decrease in rating.
- Also add league history, basically who won the league yearly. Same applies for cup and continental competitions.
- And finally I would add difficulty settings. I understand that you want the game to be challenging for players but simply put not everyone wants to play like a die hard. Some of us just play casually and as the game stands it can be quite difficult at times. So easy/normal/hard would do.
These are all the ideas I came up with and I hope at least some of these will be included in the game.
Well done @Gilbert Daniels I agree with so many of these ideas.
Really love this game @jimscott1972 have been playing since CSD18 at least. Here are a few things I'd love to see in the game.
As a history/stats dork, I'd love to see some more historical data stored somehow.
Yearly league and cup finishes
Yearly statistics at a player level
Yearly rating progression on a player level so you can see year over year how the player has developed
Player movement history
Player movement in and out including those promoted from youth system
Ability to leave staff positions open
For example, I never use a scout but the game always wants to fill the position for me
I think it'd be fun to be able to do some small customizations when upgrading the facilities. They could all function the same way but it might be fun to be able to build different types of buildings, stands, etc
Ability to control aspects of game
This is a longshot but it would be cool to be able to control portions of the game (penalties, free kicks, or small portions of the game).
Club Soccer Director is the MOST ADDICTIVE GAME EVER, many thanks @jimscott1972 . I have VERY PRESSING ISSUES I need you and the team to address in the 2021 edition of the game.
This is very important. The 2020 version of the game keeps closing abruptly when you are about to play a game or the game has concluded and you want to continue to the home page. When it closes that way and you login again, most of the time you end up loosing the game you wanted to play. If the 2021 game can run from the beginning to the end of the season, that would be the GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT for me.
Differentiate between your main team and U23 squad in a way that the U23 squad players CANNOT spill over to the main team excepts the DIRECTOR promotes them himself on the recommendation of the Manager. Again, we should be able to play u23 matches the same way we play the adult squad games since the games are not clashing with the adult squad engagements.
TRANSFER MARKET. PLEASE AND PLEASE, Let us be able to find ALL the players in the transfer market by position whether they are transfer or loan listed or NOT. In the 2020 version, I can only see transfer and loan listed players so I have to take the PAINS of searching CLUB BY CLUB to be able to buy the best players available to stay very competitive. This is very tiring and it is not ideal. In most of the other manager games, when you enter the transfer market and type a certain position, you can see ALL the players in that position. This would make the transfer market easy.
AWARDS. We should have monthly and end of season club awards as well in addition to manager of the year as we have player of the year already. This way you know the best managers on performance.
I DON'T IF THIS IS POSSIBLE but I would appreciate if we can get a CLUB WORLD CUP in December where the winners of the various Continental cups converge to compete. Also, a Uefa super cup is also needed. Again, in the 2020 edition, where the same team wins the league and FA cup, the next seasons super cup is usually against a team from BRAZIL or ARGENTINA instead of the second placed team in the league table as we normally know, can you correct this please?
FINALLY. I would appreciate if we can be able to train our players the same way we train our staffs in the game. Where you pay 60000 coins as the case may be and the staff gets an increased rating of 10. Can this apply to the players as well? That way I can boost a player's rating by 10 instead of waiting for them to mature naturally as some of them may not get to where we expect them to get. I would appreciate if Numbers 1, 2, 3 and 6 are looked into. Numbers 4 and 5 aren't much of an issue. Thank you for this opportunity. But please look into number 1 as much as possible. Thank you.
Numbers 1 and 3 are definitely the 2 most important things that need looking at in this game in my opinion.
Unfortunately, No.1 is still an issue in CDS21 the games stability really needs fixing, it has also happened to me during a coins transaction, with the money being accepted and the coins not being recieved
I hope that You will add League two in Scotland, change between league two and non league team after two leg. And also two legs play-off between second team, which win play-off in lower league and second bottom team from higher league. Thank You for attention. Best regards.
Hi Jim I have emailed you in the past and have received some great feedback and messages from you about the game and it would be nice to hear from you again regarding this idea I have. I love playing your Club Soccer Director games but in the 2021 edition of the game it would be great if we can add the idea of being the director of an national side and if possibly it would be great to keep the promotion of the Assitant Managers to be manager of interim coach and permanent coach I would like other clubs to do this when they sack a manager. This way it would be realistic. Also when games like football manager and fifa
update their games it would be nice if you added a January transfer update in order to make sure the player data base is correct for when people decide to start a new save midway through the year it would be nice to include in the update the managerial changes that happen in real life to keep the manager database correct asset as the player database being correct. This way would mean the game will become realistic and more fun to play. Finally it would be great to search for managers like you can for players.
Hi Jim, some new simple ideas:
It would be very nice to choose the captain of the team for every match or during the match if he is changed.
It would be also very nice to asign the numbers for every of the player for the entire season.
I would like if you give to the users the opportunity to create their own database before starting a game to let them add competitions and countries not available in the game
If possible, I ask you also to add competitions between academy teams, i think it will be a huge step forward for thegame's development😉
Hi Jim this is an awesome game.
one suggestion could you please add El Paso Locomotive on there or at least El Paso? Thank you
Hi Jim I wanted to ask, if I can link an account that I was using on a cell phone and play on my pc, I can't find the option, does anyone know how to do it?
maybe if we could play as the HC of our country and play with the national team of our country (the one we selected as a nationality at the beginning as HC) and play with then the WC, it would be a great thing!
Awesome game!! But can we take academy players and shift them to U21 team if they aren’t ready to be on the 1st team roster?
Greetings! I was wondering the same thing, unfortunately you can't do it.
The moment you give him a professional contract you have two options: Lend him to develop at another club or use him in matches to develop.
The comment is a bit late, but I think there should be talent scouts, sending them and bringing players from different countries to us, like FIFA 21, I think these would be nice and it would be nice if they were coaches of the national team.