Please let us know what features you would like to see in CSD2021
Hi Jim! I would love to have new clubs from asian countries if possible?
And would love to see some new avatars or their attires
Hi Jim, first of all, I want to say that the game is awesome.
- Before my proposals for the new CSD21, there is a bug in the current version: if a player is sent off during a match, he should be suspended for the next one. This do not work, the player is available for next match selection.
- It would be nice if there is an option to choose if the club director want to hire a manager or want to be the manager of the team. Just like Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger.
- Another proposal is that the director can define the u23 squad, so the u23 manager can't pick-up first team players without authorization.
- And the last one is only a comment, the players start to decrease their abilities at 28/29. But at that age, many of the real players are in the peak of their career and the decrease begin at 32 or 33.
I used to play many football manager games like Championship Manager, PC Futbol, and so on and this one is the best by far.
Thank you for the great job done in this game.
Your last point is really true.
thank you for your comments, the suspension will be fixed and a update shortly
I'm so glad there is this opportunity to suggest new features. I've been playing CSD20 since its release day and while I enjoyed it immensely, it also left a lot to be desired.
1. Make a feature to Mark all messages as read
It's so tiresome having to open all so-called-important messages which doesn't really all that important (except that kind of messages that absolutely needs reaction)
2. Allow a certain number of editable auto-sets for starting 11
The only option available, namely [Full Strength] and [Rest Key Players] don't really cater to our need. Most of the time I like to employ my youth players (who wouldn't get into starting 11 with both options) for first-team experiences especially against weaker opponents. In fact, except against mightily strong opponents like Liverpool or Manchester C (which I would go Full Strength), I keep manually adjusting my starting 11, which is so damn annoying in the long run.
3. Allow offering my players to be loaned to specific club
Sometimes I received offer from big clubs wanting to loan out their players into my club. Why can't I do the same?
4. Make all Coaching Badges to be purchasable by Golds
Calculate it so that Level 2 Badge is affordable for free-to-play users just by a several days of playing. This would develop a sense of purchasing in a user. Badges to be made purchasable by Golds would motivate users to play more regularly to farm Golds. Who knows before they have enough Golds collected their sense of anticipation would peak that they would be willing to buy the remaining Golds with $$$. I believe this is a logical business model. The app would be more popular (hence increasing the app fanbase) since even free-to-play users can have UEFA-A Badges or even higher, even though that would require them months of playing but they'll be an absolute loyal user then.
5. Make the Academy to only produce players with positions based on Academy Manager's formation
My Academy Manager formation is 3-4-3 yet for so many seasons it constantly produced FB, CDM, CAM, WF players. WTH!
6. Allow players to be able to have special coaching to speedily increase specific stats
Such as making a GK have a specific Handling course, or a CM have Passing course. It can be that this coaching can only be applied during summer.
7. Allow Manager to be proficient in more than one formation
This is reality. Of course, the Manager would require Golds to unlock his second formation slot.
8. Allow players to be able to have more than one main position.
This is reality too. Like above, make it so that the second position slot to be unlocked with Golds.
9. Allow players to be able to learn any positions
My academy once produced a CDM youth with potential Defending rating reached 95 and Passing rating 92, yet I can't train him to be a CB! (I run on 3-4-3 formation). Make the cost of learning new positions ranged according to their stats. So that a CF wanting to learn to be a CB would require astronomical sum while an FB wanting to learn to be a CB would be cheap.
10. Allow user to define U23 squad
So that First Team Manager can't prevent youth players with high stats from competing in the U23 matches, and U23 Manager can't just pick any important 1st Team players unauthorized (as stated by Diego Galluzzi).
11. Make a Youth-and-Reserve league
No need to watch them play, having their own fixture and trophy is enough. Make sure the participating youth players can have observable stats growth while in this league.
12. Speedily increasing number value by holding tap
While signing a contract or setting price when selling players, a single tap can have a maximum increase of 1 mil. This is the most annoying thing I ever found in the game. Holding the tap doesn't continually increase the value like it would do in other apps, here you need to retap it numerous times. I like to maximize my asking price because sometimes it works (I sold the aging N.Matic of Manchester U in January of my first season to Madrid for 144 mil) can you imagine how tired my thumb tapping the [+] button continuously?
13. Make Editor capable of editing Club Logo, the image of the Board of Director, and Nationality of Players/Staffs.
Cool ideas @Junjun Jey
Thank you for your comments, some of these have good reasons why they are not in the game but some good suggestions on here.
Been playing this game fairly a lot and these things should be added to make the game better
choose more Things a scout can lookout for (contract expiry) all I can do is pick age, position and wether I want to loan or transfer. This would give a scout a useful job and we should also be allowed to choose a country or league a scout should focus in. I would like to bring talent elsewhere to my team but I can’t if my
scouts tell me there’s no one When there’s loads of players to pick.
explain to The scouts an