1. Players that I bought from Club A, if I loaned them back to Club A, will be permanently transferred back there for free during the next season.
2. 2 legged matches needed to have aggregate scoreline from the first leg.
3. Do away with all those useless top scorers news from lower leagues in inbox every month.
Only needed from the league that you're in.
4. Viewing Shortlisted Players in Shortlisted Box will go back to view all after viewing a player. Should go back to where you were at, instead of having to filter back every time you want to find a certain player in the list.
5. Try to have a Man Of The Match in every match.
6. Needed Player Of The Season for the league, and World Player of The Year for overall.
7. Need to have a window where you can see the list of previous league or cup winners, either from the competition's window or the club overview to see what's been achieved.
8. The gap between matches must be greater than 2 days. It's understandable that the game would be more of a challenge when the matches were being played with just 1 day rest, but it's weird and avoidable.
9. Display the other matches in the league prominently after it's being played, so you would know what happen within the league instead of having to scroll down the long list of fixtures in the fixture window.
10. Have a window where you can see all the transfers that's been happening around you.
It is also better if the head scout could acknowledge us on players that have been shortlisted being bid by other clubs, so you can maybe counter that offer.